- According to their Twitter, composers Wendy and Lisa revealed that they will be composing the music for 17th Precinct:
The pair previously worked with Ron Moore on Virtuality and Carnivale, and also scored Heroes. They also, back in the day, worked with a little dude from Minneapolis who wears a lot of purple. ;)
- SciFi Now Magazine (UK) has a new issue out, and Issue 53 purports to include an "exclusive" interview with RDM about the show; how exclusive exactly remains to be seen, though even if it is very recent he probably can't reveal too many details of the plot. Still, worth tracking down. Go! Find!
- Tricia Helfer will be doing another "Ask Tricia" Q&A soon through her official website. She'll likely field a few questions about 17th, but if you plan to ask, just bear in mind that she's probably not allowed to reveal much, either. Use good judgment. ;)
In other news (that is more like just a bunch of pictures)…
- These may have been posted before, but we're blanking if that's the case: A couple of very nice outtakes of Jamie's Parade magazine shoot from a few years back, from photographer Kharen Hill's website.
Photos © Kharen Hill
- Also, photographer Franck Perrogon who shot the Le Figaro profile of Olivia Ruiz during filming of Un jour mon per viendra has a couple of additional shots on his website which feature a Bamber creepin' around in the background. (Dear French photogs: Please stop shooting him half out-of-frame. ;) )
Photos © Franck Perrogon